Are you trying to get in shape or improve your current fitness regimen with an amazing diet? Eating healthy does not have to be boring! This week's #TastebudTuesday meal serves up an innovative twist to a Chef JRob favorite: salmon. Join Chef JRob's Four-Week Challenge to learn more healthy, tasty recipes!
1/2 of a bunch of Spinach
1/2 of a yellow onion
1/2 of a squeezed lime
1 green bell pepper
2 lbs. of fresh salmon
Hamburger Seasoning Mix
How To Prepare This Dish:
(Chef Tip: for easier/cleaner chopping, use a food chopper!)
1. Chop bell pepper, spinach, onion, and cilantro.
2. Mix chopped ingredients and add squeezed lime juice.
3. Chop salmon and combine with vegetables.
4. Add Dale's Liquid Marinade.
5. Add salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, cajun seasoning, and your choice of a hamburger mix package.
6. Pat ingredients and shape into a patty.
7. Cook on each side for approximately seven minutes.
8. Place patties in oven at 375 degrees for approximately eight to ten minutes.
9. Sautée carrots and add seasonings of your choice.
10. Slice avocado.
11. Plate with pesto sauce and enjoy!