It can be hard to stay on track with your diet during the summer. Everyone is hosting cookouts, there are endless brunch options, and it is easy to lose sight of your fitness goals. If you want to enjoy some of your favorite summer foods, but still maintain healthy eating habits, try making Chef JRob's Havana Chicken Wings!
Red bell pepper
How-To Prepare This Dish:
1. Rinse off sweet potatoes, wrap them in a paper towel and then wrap in foil.
2. Bake at four hundred twenty five (425) degrees for approximately one hour.
3. Clean chicken and season with your selection of seasonings.
4. Cook chicken in skillet on each side for approximately nine minutes.
5. While cooking chicken, sautée peaches with brown sugar and butter, combined with canned salsa.
6. Simmer for approximately seven minutes.
7. Boil yellow rice on medium-high heat for approximately twelve minutes.
8. Combine yellow rice and bell peppers.
9. Plate food and drizzle peach-salsa mix on top of the chicken wings.